Where did June go?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
X-man
Posts: 486
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:21 am
Contact:

Where did June go?

Postby X-man » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Has this site been hacked? Those damn Ruskies!
Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament, and almost always makes some noise while there. Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan (ESPN Summer Shootaround, 2012)
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did June go?

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:45 pm

I was deleting, in bulk, 44 posts by spammers and noticed the same thing. I don't think I hit the wrong button but ...
Moderating solutions are hard to figure out at time and this board has its downfalls. If you need someone to blame. I'll take the fall.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
X-man
Posts: 486
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:21 am
Contact:

Re: Where did June go?

Postby X-man » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Shadow wrote:I was deleting, in bulk, 44 posts by spammers and noticed the same thing. I don't think I hit the wrong button but ...
Moderating solutions are hard to figure out at time and this board has its downfalls. If you need someone to blame. I'll take the fall.
I'd rather blame the Russkies.
Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament, and almost always makes some noise while there. Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan (ESPN Summer Shootaround, 2012)
xu koop scoop
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did June go?

Postby xu koop scoop » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Would that be June Cleaver, Beaver Cleavers mom. June got hacked by Eddie Haskell. "You sure look nice today, Mrs Cleaver."
And Eddie wasn't a Russian. He was a Jew.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did June go?

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:26 pm

xu koop scoop wrote:Would that be June Cleaver, Beaver Cleavers mom. June got hacked by Eddie Haskell. "You sure look nice today, Mrs Cleaver."
And Eddie wasn't a Russian. He was a Jew.
Wrong. He a Norseman
http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Haskell
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
edgecliff hall
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 am
Contact:

Re: Where did June go?

Postby edgecliff hall » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:12 am

Speaking of Ruskies, have you seen the Oliver Stone interviews with Putin? There are four of them displayed on Showtimes. Impressive, and as they say, very "interesting." Anyway, Shadow, thanks for watching over our battlements. Move this to Politics if yuz feel like it.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 768 guests