the rumor I read is right
https://www.fanragsports.com/news/match ... itt-games/
2017 Gavitt games lineup announced
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
2017 Gavitt games lineup announced
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Gavitt games lineup announced
I'm confused. I heard we were not getting a game this season and why are we playing an away game again?
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
-
xu koop scoop
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Gavitt games lineup announced
We will eventually get home games, probably against Rutgers or Penn St or Nebraska. Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio St, Indiana would all be away. The Big East / Big 10 challenge is a joke because matches are designed for the Big 10, inparticular, to not risk their better teams playing at the Big East better teams arenas.
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Gavitt games lineup announced
Could be but that assumes that the BE went begging to get this series and has no control over these issues. Perhaps that is what happened, but I hope not.xu koop scoop wrote:We will eventually get home games, probably against Rutgers or Penn St or Nebraska. Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio St, Indiana would all be away. The Big East / Big 10 challenge is a joke because matches are designed for the Big 10, inparticular, to not risk their better teams playing at the Big East better teams arenas.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 987 guests
