Mack on the state of the off season
Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:41 pm
https://www.musketeermadness.com/board/
https://www.musketeermadness.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18974
Thanks, muskieman! Most of us would not have found that article. You are the MVP of this site!muskieman wrote:http://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/xavier ... 9fa949c82e
Kerem Kanter? Grad transfer?kyzrex wrote:Great links guys! Thanks for posting!
What I took out of that was......there is NOT going to be a 5th year transfer added, and even IF Ed came back he wasn't going to play this year anyway. The roster is the one they have and the only thing that might change is one of the freshman red shirting or they might add a transfer that sits for a year.
Guess I should have said ANOTHER, but as the article is dated May 13, I figured that was a given.olsingledigit wrote:Kerem Kanter? Grad transfer?kyzrex wrote:Great links guys! Thanks for posting!
What I took out of that was......there is NOT going to be a 5th year transfer added, and even IF Ed came back he wasn't going to play this year anyway. The roster is the one they have and the only thing that might change is one of the freshman red shirting or they might add a transfer that sits for a year.