Page 1 of 1

BE keeps getting bigger (players)

Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:15 pm
by SC in DC
CREIGHTON ADDS GRAD TRANSFER MANNY SUAREZ, 6’10” CENTER IMMEDIATELY ELIGIBLE. (copied from White and Blue review)
He originally signed and played for Fordham before going to Div II. Here's one paragraph from Bluejays site.

Suarez isn’t an All-Big East level recruit, but he doesn’t need to be in order to bring a ton of value to the Bluejays. He’s an experienced one-year bridge to four-star recruit Jacob Epperson, who most pundits agree needs a year in the weight room to be effective at this level. As a scrappy, physical big man that can play serviceable defense and grab some rebounds, Suarez fills a huge need for the Bluejays next season.

Re: BE keeps getting bigger

Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:57 am
by True_Blue
I read the title of this post and thought the BE added a team...
Fake news
:lol:

Re: BE keeps getting bigger (players)

Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:37 pm
by SC in DC
Sorry Blue, I realize that I'm not the most followed poster here (LOL) but since I had just posted the day before about "big man signing big man", I just went with the theme. Since the league hasn't gotten bigger (team-wise) since we joined, I thot the "keeps" helped clarify that I was continuing talking about players. But thanks for further clarifying my subject.