Page 1 of 1

So, you want to coach NCAAM?

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:47 am
by Shadow

Re: So, you want to coach NCAAM?

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:27 am
by Xavier2005
I do not want to coach, but I have no problem with this article and what coaches have to do in April or all year to get recruits/commits/ etc. The NCAA and the coaches created this current situation. The old situation allowed the NCAA to control and dominate the players at any sport....while the coaches also had complete control when and where players played and when they were cut or dumped. While the coach could leave at any time to go elsewhere for more monies, the player s had to stay. Now the players have some choices whether to stay, leave, transfer, be a graduate transfer and play immediately.....now the players have some rights. Yes, it now makes the coach and school have a more unstable player group. But I am fine with all this transfer business etc....the kids/students/players should have rights also. The coaches recruit these players and then the coaches leave when ever they wish.