Page 1 of 1

Ed Morrow Visit to X

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 pm
by XU80
Nebraska transfer Ed Morrow will visit Xavier the weekend of May 12-13. He is a solid PF 6"7" 234, one the nation's best offensive rebounders before injuring his foot. Averaged 9.4 ppg and 7.5 rebounds a game in 23 minutes per game as a sophomore. Two years of eligibility

Morrow already has visited Marquette.

Two good transfer options in Bragg and Morrow to give us experience inside when O'Mara and Kanter graduate.

Re: Ed Morrow Visit to X

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:59 pm
by oldhoopster2
I'm not so thrilled with Bragg and potential baggage. I think Tyreke (sp?) is going to be huge for X. Remains to see if the other Jones boy will be good or not. I certainly don't want to scare Ty away and have him transfer nor shake his confidence.

Re: Ed Morrow Visit to X

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:36 pm
by olsingledigit
oldhoopster2 wrote:I'm not so thrilled with Bragg and potential baggage. I think Tyreke (sp?) is going to be huge for X. Remains to see if the other Jones boy will be good or not. I certainly don't want to scare Ty away and have him transfer nor shake his confidence.
Per Jon Rothstein X not on his list. UC still in the mix.