Page 1 of 1
Major announcement at Xavier, you will all love this
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:38 am
by muskieman
today Xavier announced that all Xavier fans should be wishing XavierBob a Happy birthday today and to remember Gary Griffin who would have be 67 today. Yes, this is true and not an April fools joke....except for the Xavier announcement. Happy Birthday Bob and hope and pray for your continued recovery because Cancer is not a April fools joke.
Re: Major announcement at Xavier, you will all love this
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:05 am
by XavierBob
Thanks,
Two more rounds of chemo and then I'm hoping/praying for the best. You are a true friend I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and those I've received from the entire Xavier community.
Re: Major announcement at Xavier, you will all love this
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:40 am
by kyzrex
Hey Bob...keep fighting and kick cancers butt! You keep fighting and we'll keep praying! All for One and you can't lose!
Re: Major announcement at Xavier, you will all love this
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:08 pm
by Gorilla '69
Hang tough, Bob.
I usually ask your buddy Frambo how you're doing when I see him.
Re: Major announcement at Xavier, you will all love this
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:58 pm
by olsingledigit
XavierBob wrote:Thanks,
Two more rounds of chemo and then I'm hoping/praying for the best. You are a true friend I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and those I've received from the entire Xavier community.
Hoping you beat it Bob for the long term. Praying for you.