Page 1 of 1
Bluiett Declares
Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:35 pm
by Jehoya
As expected, Tre is declaring for the NBA draft. Not hiring an agent currently.
Stay Tuned.
Re: Bluiett Declares
Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:40 pm
by MOSQUETERO
I will marginally regard this as good news.
Re: Bluiett Declares
Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:58 pm
by X-Expert
I don't know much more he can prove in college. I did see an article where they said he needs to stay one more year but in my opinion, he isn't going to get taller, faster, or quicker. He is a great college player and would love for him to stay but if he gets drafted, then he should go. Jay Bilas said late first rounder. He did so much for himself in the last month
Re: Bluiett Declares
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:27 pm
by Jesseandrippers
Tre was a great part of our run this year. Hope he gets picked in round one otherwise it may be the d-league to Europe train...that is not desirable. He has to feel that he can make an NBA roster now otherwise he should wait one more year. I am curious to see how he grades out over the next few months.
Re: Bluiett Declares
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:47 pm
by mumuskie87
Evidently, he did not sign with an agent which means, In theory, he could decide to pull his name out of the draft.
I believe the deadline is May 24th.
Regardless of what happens, I wish him the best and thank him for his contribution to the success of X's team over the past 3 years - 1 S16 and 1 E8.
He was The Man for X in the NCAA Tournament.