As expected, Tre is declaring for the NBA draft. Not hiring an agent currently.
Stay Tuned.
Bluiett Declares
-
MOSQUETERO
- Posts: 1318
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: Bluiett Declares
I will marginally regard this as good news.
-
X-Expert
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: Bluiett Declares
I don't know much more he can prove in college. I did see an article where they said he needs to stay one more year but in my opinion, he isn't going to get taller, faster, or quicker. He is a great college player and would love for him to stay but if he gets drafted, then he should go. Jay Bilas said late first rounder. He did so much for himself in the last month
-
Jesseandrippers
- Posts: 1124
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Bluiett Declares
Tre was a great part of our run this year. Hope he gets picked in round one otherwise it may be the d-league to Europe train...that is not desirable. He has to feel that he can make an NBA roster now otherwise he should wait one more year. I am curious to see how he grades out over the next few months.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Bluiett Declares
Evidently, he did not sign with an agent which means, In theory, he could decide to pull his name out of the draft.
I believe the deadline is May 24th.
Regardless of what happens, I wish him the best and thank him for his contribution to the success of X's team over the past 3 years - 1 S16 and 1 E8.
He was The Man for X in the NCAA Tournament.
I believe the deadline is May 24th.
Regardless of what happens, I wish him the best and thank him for his contribution to the success of X's team over the past 3 years - 1 S16 and 1 E8.
He was The Man for X in the NCAA Tournament.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 865 guests
