Page 1 of 1
A thank you gathering or lunch or dinner is appropriate
Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:53 am
by Xavier2005
A thank you to the Xavier men's team is appropriate. A Cintas Center...gathering in the arena or a lunch or dinner gathering should be done to thank this team for their performance.
Re: A thank you gathering or lunch or dinner is appropriate
Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:18 pm
by Anti-Homer
Xavier2005 wrote:A thank you to the Xavier men's team is appropriate. A Cintas Center...gathering in the arena or a lunch or dinner gathering should be done to thank this team for their performance.
You mean like a banquet, or something? The Shoneys that tMuskieman and I frequent has a nice back room we can inquire about. However, I'm not sure how much good will is left there, since Mman is under suspicion for stealing tips and salt shakers. Hopefully time truly does heal all wounds.
Re: A thank you gathering or lunch or dinner is appropriate
Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:32 pm
by skyhops
AH, let me know what time. I'll buy MM a zima