Attack & Finish by Trevon Bluiett

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Attack & Finish by Trevon Bluiett

Postby muskieman » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:32 pm

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/trevo ... h-madness/

"When we lost to Butler on February 26 — our fifth straight defeat — the season felt like it was spinning out of control.

We saw all the comments (on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, message boards, whatever) about our team during the losing streak — how our preseason ranking had been inflated, how we might not even make the tournament. Coach told us to ignore the noise, but it was hard to do when it was everywhere."
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Attack & Finish by Trevon Bluiett

Postby Shadow » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Would it be appropriate to allow the players to critique the posters anonymously?
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Attack & Finish by Trevon Bluiett

Postby muskieman » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Shadow wrote:Would it be appropriate to allow the players to critique the posters anonymously?
That would be interesting.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 865 guests