Page 1 of 2
I feel sorry for Ed
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:39 am
by gundun
It must be hard for him to have to watch this run from the bench.
Re: I feel sorry for Ed
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:42 am
by muskieman
I hope it makes him want to stay and make a run next year.
Re: I feel sorry for Ed
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:53 am
by oreobob
He'll be back for second final four in two years.
Re: I feel sorry for Ed
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:06 am
by xu koop scoop
I bet he's happy as heavenly angels. His school just made their 3rd Elite 8 & the joy players have should be on a higher level than that
of us fans. Congrats to Mr Sumner for being on an Elite 8 Team with very possible Final 4 chances & since the East Region's highest seed
is Baylor at #3,we'd have a chance to be in National Championship game.

Re: I feel sorry for Ed
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:07 pm
by rickf
Ed is certainly a very.very important part of this season.Top 25 at the time.
Re: I feel sorry for Ed
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:53 pm
by X-Expert
Feel horrible for him. Team goes to S16 his Freshman year and he is hurt. Last year had a bad loss and now Elite 8. Part of the game but still feel bad for him. Will he ready to play next year? I assume he will be back.
Re: I feel sorry for Ed
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:40 pm
by Lead Guitar
I so hope he returns for next year and the next! It is hard to believe we have only been able to watch him for a year and a half. If he is not back to form until December, maybe he does stay for four years of eligibility, just to get stronger and show the NBA. If things don't work out with a full recovery, he would still be a better than average college player and he will have his undergraduate and graduate degree.
He is as exciting as Crawford, but probably more if a team player. Enjoy the college life.
Re: I feel sorry for Ed
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:59 pm
by Shadow
Lead Guitar wrote:
He is as exciting as Crawford, but probably more if a team player. Enjoy the college life.
Understatement of the year.
Re: I feel sorry for Ed
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:06 pm
by Anti-Homer
I feel badly for Myles D as well, b/c his ruled ineligibility during his freshman year seemed unfair. However, he showed great loyalty to X by paying his own way. However, he apparently got into chronic trouble at X, and was given a lot of rope. He deserved what he got, but it's still unfortunate.
Re: I feel sorry for Ed
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:12 pm
by muskieman
Anti-Homer wrote:I feel badly for Myles D as well, b/c his ruled ineligibility during his freshman year seemed unfair. However, he showed great loyalty to X by paying his own way. However, he apparently got into chronic trouble at X, and was given a lot of rope. He deserved what he got, but it's still unfortunate.
I guess these posts tonight have a theme...first you say you do and then you don't.