I feel sorry for Ed

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
gundun
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Contact:

I feel sorry for Ed

Postby gundun » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:39 am

It must be hard for him to have to watch this run from the bench.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby muskieman » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:42 am

I hope it makes him want to stay and make a run next year.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
oreobob
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby oreobob » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:53 am

He'll be back for second final four in two years.
xu koop scoop
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby xu koop scoop » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:06 am

I bet he's happy as heavenly angels. His school just made their 3rd Elite 8 & the joy players have should be on a higher level than that
of us fans. Congrats to Mr Sumner for being on an Elite 8 Team with very possible Final 4 chances & since the East Region's highest seed
is Baylor at #3,we'd have a chance to be in National Championship game. ;)
rickf
Posts: 770
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:21 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby rickf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Ed is certainly a very.very important part of this season.Top 25 at the time.
X-Expert
Posts: 2189
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby X-Expert » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Feel horrible for him. Team goes to S16 his Freshman year and he is hurt. Last year had a bad loss and now Elite 8. Part of the game but still feel bad for him. Will he ready to play next year? I assume he will be back.
Lead Guitar
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:03 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby Lead Guitar » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:40 pm

I so hope he returns for next year and the next! It is hard to believe we have only been able to watch him for a year and a half. If he is not back to form until December, maybe he does stay for four years of eligibility, just to get stronger and show the NBA. If things don't work out with a full recovery, he would still be a better than average college player and he will have his undergraduate and graduate degree.

He is as exciting as Crawford, but probably more if a team player. Enjoy the college life.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby Shadow » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:59 pm

Lead Guitar wrote:
He is as exciting as Crawford, but probably more if a team player. Enjoy the college life.
Understatement of the year.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby Anti-Homer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:06 pm

I feel badly for Myles D as well, b/c his ruled ineligibility during his freshman year seemed unfair. However, he showed great loyalty to X by paying his own way. However, he apparently got into chronic trouble at X, and was given a lot of rope. He deserved what he got, but it's still unfortunate.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby muskieman » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:12 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:I feel badly for Myles D as well, b/c his ruled ineligibility during his freshman year seemed unfair. However, he showed great loyalty to X by paying his own way. However, he apparently got into chronic trouble at X, and was given a lot of rope. He deserved what he got, but it's still unfortunate.
I guess these posts tonight have a theme...first you say you do and then you don't.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 899 guests