Page 1 of 1

A few more prayers...

Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:36 am
by wkrq59
Would be welcomed by this old man. Having some tests today that will determine whether I can have the reattachment done. I'll let you know about the outcome on this thread. Thanks again and again.q

Re: A few more prayers...

Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:50 am
by Mr. Neutral
You know our thoughts and prayers are with you, Q. If God has a "plan" (and I don't think he does), it sometimes seems more like an Etch-a-Sketch, but here's hoping that the spirit of B.J.'s miracle 3's continues, and you hit your own big shot.

Re: A few more prayers...

Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:52 am
by Shadow
Hang in there, Q.
Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Re: A few more prayers...

Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:55 am
by gundun
Q,
We need your observations on next season's run to Detroit.

You are in my prayers.

Re: A few more prayers...

Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:27 pm
by wkrq59
Once again I am in your debt. Got good news after the colonscopy and endoscopy. Dr. found everything OK. Still have to consider the treatment on my esophogas which has kept me from eating well, but he stretched it some more today. If the blood work they did shows OK, I'll be having the reattachment soon and back to normal as a human, sans bag.
Suffice to say I continue in your debt and pray for you and all your intentions. Thanks again, my generous friends.
q