DeCourcy: 10 injuries that will redefine road to Final Four

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

DeCourcy: 10 injuries that will redefine road to Final Four

Postby muskieman » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:14 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: DeCourcy: 10 injuries that will redefine road to Final Four

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:50 pm

KS lost a very good young big, and AZ & Nova also lost top 20 bigs. Nova alsoB lost our version of Myles Davis, Phil NootheBoothe. However, as in X's case, Nova also found a better replacement in Divincenzo. If the aforementioned teams were struggling, they would too be included in the article I suspect.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 911 guests