00 gives pep talk to team

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

00 gives pep talk to team

Postby muskieman » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:58 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: 00 gives pep talk to team

Postby mumuskie87 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:13 pm

Great piece....does LC have any eligibility left? ;)
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: XavierBob and 859 guests