Some Faith in XU
-
oldhoopster2
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:08 pm
- Contact:
Some Faith in XU
Or maybe not much faith in our opponents. This picks X to go to the sweet sixteen. http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basket ... tournament
-
oldhoopster2
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:08 pm
- Contact:
Re: Some Faith in XU
Sorry. I'll try again. http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basket ... tournament
-
True_Blue
- Posts: 216
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:26 pm
- Contact:
Re: Some Faith in XU
This guy normally has XU losing when he predicts a regular season game involving X...
Has Dickie V predicted that we lose yet? When he does.... I will feel more confident that we will win.

Has Dickie V predicted that we lose yet? When he does.... I will feel more confident that we will win.
-
bluegrass
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: Some Faith in XU
The way this season has gone,I wouldn't be surprised if we made it past this weekend.
-
finalfourorbust
- Posts: 1392
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:41 am
- Contact:
Re: Some Faith in XU
I think Xavier's schedule has prepared them well to compete against most of the teams in this tournament. 12 of Xavier's 13 losses this year were against teams that are in the tournament. A lot of the teams that are competing didn't play 12 games total against tournament teams. Xavier had very few breathers this year and sure could have used them with their injury problems.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 966 guests
