Page 1 of 1
3-7 past 10 so, who do you take?
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:18 pm
by Xavier2005
Xavier is 3-7 over its last 10 games. 2 of the 3 wins are against DePaul. So , who do you take Maryland or Xavier???
Re: 3-7 past 10 so, who do you take?
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:35 pm
by XavierBob
I'll take X. Maryland hasn't been playing well lately and I think the Muskies grew up a lot this week. Can't let Melo go off on us.
Re: 3-7 past 10 so, who do you take?
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:38 pm
by mumuskie87
And MD is 4-6 in their last 10. Not exactly tearing it up down the stretch either.
Good draw for X, IMO.
11 seeds win aout 1/3 of the time. Think X has a good chance to pull off an upset.
Q played well in the BET but has a huge match up with Trimble.
Re: 3-7 past 10 so, who do you take?
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:50 pm
by oreobob
I think we will be favored Thursday
Re: 3-7 past 10 so, who do you take?
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:25 pm
by olsingledigit
oreobob wrote:I think we will be favored Thursday
I'll just be happy with a win. Care less about the line.
Re: 3-7 past 10 so, who do you take?
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:29 am
by Theology73
I'm thrilled for Gaston and Bernard. They came to X to complete their college careers in the NCAA tourney; now they will.
Re: 3-7 past 10 so, who do you take?
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:17 am
by teddyfromedgewood
Xavier is a two point underdog early