Page 1 of 1

The Run 2004....time for the Run 2????

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:29 am
by Xavier2005
Chalmers, Sato, Myles, and cast of X players start the2003-04 season at 10-9. The season looks bad. X wins 16 of its last 18 games. They beat number 1 St Joseph 87-67. They win the conference tournament and make the NCAA Tournament when everyone had them totally out. They get to the Elite 8 and just miss the Final Four by 3 points(losing to Duke). Not sure this group has an Elite 8 in them, but would be happy if they prove me wrong. LOL. I am ready for THE RUN 2.

Re: The Run 2004....time for the Run 2????

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:47 am
by brockman231
after they beat Creighton the first time without Sumner I thought they played really well as a team. The six game losing streak really had me scratching my head. Now they have some swagger back I think a run is possible. Never saw Trevon play as hard on defense as he did last night. Bernard doesn't want his career to end. This season has been revived. Lots of fun for hopefully a few more weeks.

Re: The Run 2004....time for the Run 2????

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:55 am
by Larry Sykes
Chalmers couldn't miss. We don't have that.

Re: The Run 2004....time for the Run 2????

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:30 pm
by skyhops
How bad did we get hosed against Duke? I'm still bitter about that

Re: The Run 2004....time for the Run 2????

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:32 pm
by olsingledigit
skyhops wrote:How bad did we get hosed against Duke? I'm still bitter about that
Thinking the same thing Hops. I am still bitter about it too. Total Coach K hosing by the refs.

Re: The Run 2004....time for the Run 2????

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 pm
by Xavier2005
The Run 2 or 3??? What ever these X Men are now among the Elite Teams of Xavier History. Congrats X men.....Post season....the best ever...or at least among the top 3 ...LOL ..among the top 3 Elite 8s at least.

Re: The Run 2004....time for the Run 2????

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:51 pm
by Larry Sykes
I blame Matta for the Duke loss. When Anthony Myles picked up his 4th foul, instead of taking him out of the game, Matta was whining to the refs, 1 play later, Myles fouls out... That was the game right there.


To respond to my earlier comment "Chalmers couldn't miss, we don't have that" WELP, Bluiett shut me up!

Lets go!!