Page 1 of 1
Q, please disregard "warning"
Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:35 pm
by Mr. Neutral
Your last post (in the thread about Bobby Gonzalez) had double-posted, and in my attempt to delete one of them, I inadvertently sent a warning message your way. It was totally my mistake. Sorry.
Re: Q, please disregard "warning"
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:58 am
by wkrq59

Gary, no harm no foul. I got the thing in my gmail which is called up in mozilla firefox, and the mm site is apparently not compatible with my PCLinuxOS operating system. So I just go to Konqueror and it works fine.
Re: Bobby G. I think Xavier is lucky he wasn't considered when Sean was hired. But he's a New York hustler and wouldn't have been happy here anyway.

Re: Q, please disregard "warning"
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:02 pm
by wkrq59
Can you tell me why my posts are doubling?
Re: Q, please disregard "warning"
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:58 pm
by Mr. Neutral
No, I can't.
Maybe the board instinctively knows they're so darn good, they should be repeated!