Made it through a successful surgery thanks to the man aboveJust want to thank everyone for keeping me in your prayers. The road begins
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
I think he needs shoulder surgery as well. I wonder if he'll be ready by the start of next year. I tend to doubt it. However, getting him back at all next year is a huge gain for X. Great kid as well.
Ed, all of X Nation wishes you well...you embody what is special about Xavier! Take the time to heal properly...whatever happens will happen. Preparing for life post X and basketball is important...however, ALL of us would LOVE to welcome you back next year....when ready!! Go X!