Page 1 of 1
Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:28 am
by Xavier2005
Marquette favored by 3....won previous match up by 22 points. I never bet on these games, but based on X's recent play...you have to take Marquette to win.
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:58 am
by MOSQUETERO
I would hope we put up a fight w/o taking a major dump like we have in the past 6 games. Those 4 turnovers on Sunday in sucession were pathetic. Yes Butler answered everything but we helped them. I hope we have some pride left. I know I would be wanting a little payback if I'm playing a team who practically gang ***** me a little over two weeks ago.
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:43 am
by brockman231
No reason to think Xavier will right the ship. During this losing streak they have played like they don't belong in the league. The most interesting game of the year is going to be Saturday at Depaul.
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:50 am
by joeabe
Xavier -3 is the correct betting line for this game. It opened at X-1.5 and has been bet up to X -3!! Money coming in on Xavier....I can see this....After watching the replay of the Butler game I'm encouraged. Don't know if I'd bet the game but I am encouraged.
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:00 pm
by brockman231
Xavier2005 wrote:Marquette favored by 3....won previous match up by 22 points. I never bet on these games, but based on X's recent play...you have to take Marquette to win.
Only websites I've seen have Xavier favored by 3. Either way, I'm taking Marquette.
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:56 pm
by longliveskip
feeling a Xavier win tonight.
prediction: X 72 Marq 68
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:51 pm
by Anti-Homer
X 75-72. Marquette can shoot, but they are not very athletic. X need to stretch the D, and even give token pressure, so they don't start their offensive sets where they want to. Their pg is a 2 guard. If Goodin guards him for 90 feet, he will turn the ball over, and/or take 10 seconds off the clock each time.