Any word on if/when TRE may be at full health. We know SUMNER is gone & I wonder if somehow Myles Davis stays if SUMNER/TRE get hurt BEFORE
he quits/leaves team. Also remember BBALL JONES has patellar tendenitis & GATES started season injured. Then I read on other Xavier oriented sights the audacity of fans to question Coach Mack & his recruiting. Two posters wondered why he didn't recruit enough depth to handle the loss of
SUMNER / TRE & DAVIS. Seriously, those are only your 3 best scorers from last year & we can still go 7 deep with those 3 out. Losing those 3 would be like NOVA losing Brunson, Hart & Jenkins. Are any other players fighting ailments too that we don't even know about? I will continue to admire and
root for this team & welcome any postseasons opps we get.
Hurtin for Certain
-
xu koop scoop
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 791 guests
