Page 1 of 1
Dear Skyhops
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:22 pm
by Shadow
Short of banning you from this board, I am serving notice to you that should you make any more derogatory remarks about the players on this board they will be deleted.
As Mammy Yokum used to say "I has spoken!"
Re: Dear Skyhops
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:45 pm
by skyhops
What derogatory remarks have I made? The majority of posts on this board the past two weeks have been derogatory.
Re: Dear Skyhops
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:35 pm
by brockman231
So Xavier loses 4 of 5, everyone on here has questioned the effort, coaching, all the big men and one guy gets called out on his own thread? Seems personal to this rare poster.
Re: Dear Skyhops
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:42 pm
by oreobob
I don't recall anything derogatory by Hops
Re: Dear Skyhops
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:31 pm
by Anti-Homer
Shadow wrote:Short of banning you from this board, I am serving notice to you that should you make any more derogatory remarks about the players on this board they will be deleted.
As Mammy Yokum used to say "I has spoken!"
Shadow,
You and I agree so much, that most can't tell when reading posts whether it comes from you or me. I agree that personal attacks (eg. coach is on the take, players should lose schollys for poor, Player X is the stupidest player ever at X,etc....) should not be tolerated. However, I don't recall anyone suggesting we should throw the baby away with the bath water. Did I miss something?
Re: Dear Skyhops
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:48 pm
by muskieman
Anti-Homer wrote:Shadow wrote:Short of banning you from this board, I am serving notice to you that should you make any more derogatory remarks about the players on this board they will be deleted.
As Mammy Yokum used to say "I has spoken!"
Shadow,
You and I agree so much, that most can't tell when reading posts whether it comes from you or me. I agree that personal attacks (eg. coach is on the take, players should lose schollys for poor, Player X is the stupidest player ever at X,etc....) should not be tolerated. However, I don't recall anyone suggesting we should throw the baby away with the bath water. Did I miss something?
did we miss something or are you calling skyhops a baby?
Re: Dear Skyhops
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:37 pm
by skyhops
Not sure what I did or said, however I am flattered by having a thread named after me. My sources are as well.