Dear Skyhops

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Dear Skyhops

Postby Shadow » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:22 pm

Short of banning you from this board, I am serving notice to you that should you make any more derogatory remarks about the players on this board they will be deleted.
As Mammy Yokum used to say "I has spoken!"
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
skyhops
Posts: 3928
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Dear Skyhops

Postby skyhops » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:45 pm

What derogatory remarks have I made? The majority of posts on this board the past two weeks have been derogatory.
brockman231
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Dear Skyhops

Postby brockman231 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:35 pm

So Xavier loses 4 of 5, everyone on here has questioned the effort, coaching, all the big men and one guy gets called out on his own thread? Seems personal to this rare poster.
oreobob
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Dear Skyhops

Postby oreobob » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:42 pm

I don't recall anything derogatory by Hops
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Dear Skyhops

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Shadow wrote:Short of banning you from this board, I am serving notice to you that should you make any more derogatory remarks about the players on this board they will be deleted.
As Mammy Yokum used to say "I has spoken!"
Shadow,

You and I agree so much, that most can't tell when reading posts whether it comes from you or me. I agree that personal attacks (eg. coach is on the take, players should lose schollys for poor, Player X is the stupidest player ever at X,etc....) should not be tolerated. However, I don't recall anyone suggesting we should throw the baby away with the bath water. Did I miss something?
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Dear Skyhops

Postby muskieman » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Shadow wrote:Short of banning you from this board, I am serving notice to you that should you make any more derogatory remarks about the players on this board they will be deleted.
As Mammy Yokum used to say "I has spoken!"
Shadow,

You and I agree so much, that most can't tell when reading posts whether it comes from you or me. I agree that personal attacks (eg. coach is on the take, players should lose schollys for poor, Player X is the stupidest player ever at X,etc....) should not be tolerated. However, I don't recall anyone suggesting we should throw the baby away with the bath water. Did I miss something?
did we miss something or are you calling skyhops a baby?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
skyhops
Posts: 3928
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Dear Skyhops

Postby skyhops » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Not sure what I did or said, however I am flattered by having a thread named after me. My sources are as well.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 808 guests