On to St. Johns
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:16 pm
Hate to channel my inner Belichek, but the season moves on from tonight. Silver lining with Bluiett. Hope the shooting continues. Win Sunday, take down the Hall on Feb 1 and move forward. This team still has a date with Villanova, Butler and Creighton (to say noting about two versus Marquette).
X will be fine. First game off of Davis leaving the team (for good). Mack has plenty to work from a game that was not in hand for UC until the final minutes. Gooden and Jones played pretty well too.
I hate the result too, but I'll take a loss tonight versus the loss against Wisconsin.
X will be fine. First game off of Davis leaving the team (for good). Mack has plenty to work from a game that was not in hand for UC until the final minutes. Gooden and Jones played pretty well too.
I hate the result too, but I'll take a loss tonight versus the loss against Wisconsin.