second half
-
oreobob
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 pm
- Contact:
second half
Should Mack go away at halftime?
-
lionelchalmers0
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 am
- Contact:
Re: second half
It seems to be becoming a pattern. However, I'm not sure what he could have done tonight.
We're up 8, Trevon is going off. What do you do offensively? Trevon was so dominant I don't even know what you say if you're Mack? I love blueitt but tonight was such an anomaly for any player I don't even know how you'd handle it offensively.
You can tell the guys to work harder on the boards but Mack can't go out box out for them. I'm sure as a coach he said hey guys get more rebounds but if the players go out and get. Eat and give up second chance layups that's on them.
We're up 8, Trevon is going off. What do you do offensively? Trevon was so dominant I don't even know what you say if you're Mack? I love blueitt but tonight was such an anomaly for any player I don't even know how you'd handle it offensively.
You can tell the guys to work harder on the boards but Mack can't go out box out for them. I'm sure as a coach he said hey guys get more rebounds but if the players go out and get. Eat and give up second chance layups that's on them.
-
26+6=1
- Posts: 201
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:56 pm
- Contact:
Re: second half
Out coached once again! You can almost predict it!
26+6=1
26+6=1
-
thecoach
- Posts: 1492
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am
- Contact:
Re: second half
Mack wasn't out coached after half time last night. That game was in uc's favor at the half, and the score did not reflect it for two reasons, 1. they had missed a dump truck full of ft's and 2. TB could not miss, what 26 at the half and zero misses? The reality is we were outgunned badly inside from the get go, and he just doesn't have the folks to take a team on the road and battle at that level. If he's been out coached it's on the personnel front in the off season. He's got two bigs coming in so we'll see. Hopefully they do not shy away from what they are being recruited for, and no one else leaves. The off seasons around here have become as big an event as the season's themselves.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 852 guests
