After X was fortunate to enjoy several years of top 50/100 teams and individuals, Golfweek.com ranks X #137 in Div. I, and our highest-rated players are #579 Peter O'Neill and #621 Michael Beausejour.
The conference tourney is May 2-4 at Orange County National in Winter Haven FL.
http://www.golfweek.com/college/mens/st ... nships-men
OT: XU men's golf team gets ready for A10 tourney
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
OT: XU men's golf team gets ready for A10 tourney
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: XU men's golf team gets ready for A10 tourney
I am sure you and mor have eligibility left!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: XU men's golf team gets ready for A10 tourney
Nope. I'm exhausted. 4 years and out. Amazingly, while freshmen could not participate in the major sports like basketball and football, freshmen were eligible in stuff like golf back in the day.muskieman wrote:I am sure you and mor have eligibility left!
Orange County National are interesting tracks. Are they playing both Panther Lake and Crooked Cat? They can set them up to be real tough. They play the finals of the PGA Q School there. I've played them and didn't play badly, but the bermuda greens are a challenge if you'r not used to that grass.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
-
payday
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:56 am
- Contact:
Re: OT: XU men's golf team gets ready for A10 tourney
I would have loved the opportunity to play in a conference tournament, and play on the kind of courses these kids are exposed to today. The furthest South we played in my 4 years was Berea, KY (LOL). I also would have enjoyed playing the bulk of our schedule in the Fall when the weather was warmer and drier.
GO X - Good Luck in the conference tournament.
GO X - Good Luck in the conference tournament.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: XU men's golf team gets ready for A10 tourney
http://www.ocngolf.com/sites/courses/la ... page=23478
If you want to check out the course(s), click the link above.
If you want to check out the course(s), click the link above.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: XU men's golf team gets ready for A10 tourney
Playing on any course is a bit of heaven but Southern courses in the dead of winter...proof of GOD>
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: XU men's golf team gets ready for A10 tourney
Absolutely, mm.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
payday
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:56 am
- Contact:
Re: OT: XU men's golf team gets ready for A10 tourney
I'm going to play a little customer golf today. 1st time out this year, should be exciting (LOL).
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: XU men's golf team gets ready for A10 tourney
Thanks for rubbing it in, payday.
Have fun and hit 'em straight.
Have fun and hit 'em straight.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 529 guests
