Oklahoma State to hire UMass' Ford

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Oklahoma State to hire UMass' Ford

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:10 pm

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hm15 ... wD90393EO0

Guess money talks but you better produce quickly or T Boone will have you ridden out on a rail.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xavierj
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Oklahoma State to hire UMass' Ford

Postby xavierj » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Sounds like Oklahoma St. is class all the way. According to the UMASS AD OK State did not even call to ask to speak to Travis they just went ahead and contacted him directly behind their back.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Oklahoma State to hire UMass' Ford

Postby muskieman » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:21 am

There are a lot of low class AD's out there but what can you expect from a school that hired Eddie Sutton.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xuhuh!
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Oklahoma State to hire UMass' Ford

Postby xuhuh! » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:41 pm

t. ford will look great in a cowboy hat and boots, he already has a cowlick!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 533 guests