Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:58 am

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351337,00.html

Loved the part of the clip of the cat walking behind police officer. Reminds me of old movie chases.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:47 am

One of the Sun-Times writers had a nice joke about it in today's paper-

"Is it true that after the police shot that cougar in Roscoe Village, a Chicago cop knelt by the animal and was just planting a handgun next to its limp paw when another officer whispered, "Now Bill, there's no need for that here."
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
realxfan
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Postby realxfan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Looks like one of Gary's buddys lost his alligator.... :shock:


http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4665814
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:24 pm

A cougar in an alley less than a mile from Wrigley Field, an alligator in the back seat of some dumb hillbilly's car-I swear to god that the animals have decided they've had enough and they're taking back the world.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:44 pm

I think they took one look of cty life and wanted out of town.

Shame that the cougar couldn't have gotten a hold of some politician.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:50 pm

<<Shame that the cougar couldn't have gotten a hold of some politician.>>

mm, even a cougar knows better than to mess with a Chicago alderman.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:04 pm

I heard the EPA have declared 10' surrounding an alderman as a superfund site!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:05 pm

If you've followed our aldermen at all, you'd know that they're all about the "superfund" concept, with the emphasis on "fund".
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
X-band '01
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Postby X-band '01 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:48 pm

Alderman? I don't think I've heard that word since my 5th-grade spelling bee.
My name is X-band '01 and I approved this message.

"Every time Dayton loses, an angel gets his wings." - PMThor
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:19 pm

We hear it quite a bit here, and it's usually followed by words like "indicted", "payoff" and "wiretap".
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 553 guests