Page 1 of 1

Firefox

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:37 am
by bjf123
Has something changed recently with this site? I can't access it using Firefox, which is my main browser at work. It just sits there, showing the page is loading, but nothing ever happens. It loads fine with IE, which I try to avoid at all times, and loads fine using Safari on my Mac at home. What's up?

Re: Firefox

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:44 am
by danton3
some places of work that find you are discussion forums blocks the site automatically -- that could be it

Re: Firefox

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:48 am
by bjf123
Nope. That's not it. I can access this site just fine with IE at the office, just not Firefox.

Re: Firefox

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:34 am
by tonedef1321
It has to be firefox. I can browse it from work, in which we use internet explorer. At home, we have firefox and for the last two weeks, I have been unable to access it. It does the same thing and just sits there.

Re: Firefox

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:35 pm
by dubbledxu
i use firefox 100% of the time at work and at home. i have absolutely no issues. I am running version 2.0.0.12.

Re: Firefox

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:38 pm
by eileenloudxufan
I have 1 computer, only use Firefox, no problems ever.

Re: Firefox

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:38 pm
by finalfourorbust
I don't know what the problem is, but, it has nothing to do with Firefox or Internet Explorer. I have two home computers on a router and MM works on Firefox on one of them, but, not Internet Explorer. The other one will work on Internet Explorer, but, not Firefox. Purging cookies periodically on both computers will usually make them all work

Re: Firefox

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:11 am
by KabeX
I'm having issues as well. Purge your cache and internet history. Cookies may have an affect as well. Something def did change, however as I just started having the issue.

Re: Firefox

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:08 am
by XU-PA
Try going to firefox website and getting an update. trouble could come from being an older version.