Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:46 pm

X is melting under the pressure.
UC looks fresh and X looks tired.

Cmon guys settle down and get a good shot
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:47 pm

3 and half minutes drought Finally Gates rebounds and scores. One of the biggest play of the game
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:49 pm

Great o-board by Kaiser.
Much needed.
Nice kick out by SOM but that is still not the shot X needs to take - an outside J by Q
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Q gets blocked again and misses the front end.
Only 2nd miss this year from the line
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Last war - up 13.
Played even the last war.
Let's go guys
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:55 pm

X 1-10 in field goals and missed front end of 1 and 1. Need to stem the tide. Need more Gates on boards. Jones still not available
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:57 pm

ball thrown on floor and mick goes crazy. Hey Mick it might have been a UC fan
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:00 pm

KK and gates take us home
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Cmon JP - play smart.

Lead is 12 with 2:16 to play.

Not over.

Kaiser Gates has played big in the last 10 minutes.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Leaving early UC fans flipping off crowd
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1084 guests