BE Tournament 17 - DePaul Game Thread 3-8

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: BE Tournament 17 - DePaul Game Thread 3-8

Postby muskieman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:47 pm

8 points guys you have to keep scoring
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: BE Tournament 17 - DePaul Game Thread 3-8

Postby muskieman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:48 pm

beautiful cut by JP and a nice pass by Mr G
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: BE Tournament 17 - DePaul Game Thread 3-8

Postby muskieman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:55 pm

Guys don't think about butler, think about getting the ball inbound and down the floor.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: BE Tournament 17 - DePaul Game Thread 3-8

Postby muskieman » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:01 am

Get some rest and beat Butler
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
XavierTragedy
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm
Contact:

Re: BE Tournament 17 - DePaul Game Thread 3-8

Postby XavierTragedy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:09 am

Check out the "pits" on Chris Mullin
teddyfromedgewood
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:05 pm
Contact:

Re: BE Tournament 17 - DePaul Game Thread 3-8

Postby teddyfromedgewood » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:26 am

Quinton Goodin was solid tonight for his first post season game.I still believe let's get some rest and shock the college ball world tommarow.
bluegrass
Posts: 3411
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: BE Tournament 17 - DePaul Game Thread 3-8

Postby bluegrass » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:43 am

Once Tre got it going,X took this game over.He needs a big game tonight.At this point we need solid play from everyone which we got last night.Take care of the ball and we have a chance tonight.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: BE Tournament 17 - DePaul Game Thread 3-8

Postby Anti-Homer » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:17 pm

teddyfromedgewood wrote:Quinton Goodin was solid tonight for his first post season game.I still believe let's get some rest and shock the college ball world tommarow.
Despite the fact that he is one of the worst shooting pgs in cbb, I really like Q as a whole. He has a good handle, passes the ball well, plays good defense, and now is finishing at the rim. As easily as he gets into the lane, he should be a 12-6 guy every game (either finish a lab, pass to a cutter, or to one of the shooters). He just needs to shoot from 5 feet and in. It worked quite well for CJ Anderson, and he did not have Q's handle or athleticism.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1031 guests