Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby Shadow » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:38 pm

mumuskie87 wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:34 pm
Got to play 40 minutes guys
Game is not over.
UC cutting into lead, :(
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
lionelchalmers0
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby lionelchalmers0 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Under 8 with a double digit lead. We have three VERY experienced seniors. Tre, JP, and Omara need to step up and be leaders and put this away.
XavierTragedy
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby XavierTragedy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Why the quick shot once the ball is over the timeline? Have to take care of the ball better!

FINISH STRONG
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:40 pm

X has had too many blocked shots and run outs. Have to put the metal down. Lost 9 points off their lead and plenty of time left. Settle down and make shoots. Note Jones has not been back in after he had a few minutes but seemed to struggle down the court.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Lost that last 4 minute war badly - by 8 points.
Lead down to 14 with 8 to play.

UC has 9 blocks.
X needs to keep moving the ball to get an open shot.
Contested shots are getting blocked routinely.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:41 pm

3rd on Tre
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:43 pm

x STRUGGLING WITH PRESSURE.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Need a bucket bad.
X just turns it over on a 5 second call
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:44 pm

NEED TO REBOUND
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:45 pm

UC's D has shown up.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 801 guests