Do you want fries with that?Pierre Dracot wrote: If you're a Xavier fan, I'm a hamburger.
Kent. Jones situation
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
skyhops
- Posts: 3926
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
Sounds like a fair analogy AH. I guess Pierre must be a hamburger, whatever that means.
-
Pierre Dracot
- Posts: 1298
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
Are you saying that he's a Xavier fan?Shadow wrote:Do you want fries with that?Pierre Dracot wrote: If you're a Xavier fan, I'm a hamburger.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
If he attended most games in the Cintas, what would he be?Pierre Dracot wrote:Are you saying that he's a Xavier fan?Shadow wrote:Do you want fries with that?Pierre Dracot wrote: If you're a Xavier fan, I'm a hamburger.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
oldhoopster2
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:08 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
Haven't seen any update on K. Still doesn't show on the roster. Any update? Sorry if it was in another chat and I missed it.
-
skyhops
- Posts: 3926
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
Sources say Ridder leaving X due to being Homesick. Not a good off season for Mack
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
Jared has confirmed, on twitter, he is transferring. Homesickness is a tough thing for some kids
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
bluegrass
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
Sorry to hear that. Good luck to him. Where's he from?
-
skyhops
- Posts: 3926
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
He has been traveling for AAU for years. Typical millennial.
-
thecoach
- Posts: 1492
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
So the 5 man class is now down to 3? Hopefully this doesn't end up like the Canty, Mckenzie, et. al no 4 year guys.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 540 guests
