Ari Stewart question

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:50 pm

<<Does everyone find that acceptible or is it acceptable?>>

It's "acceptable", of course. My mistake; I was going back and forth on it, thinking of "acceptibility", didn't look it up, and made the wrong choice. I'll go walk into traffic now.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby muskieman » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Man I hope I don't have to walk in traffic every time my finger misspell a word....of course I never would....I won the city spelling bee when I was a 6th grader. gnat no we didn't spell the word out in pictures on a cave wall....that was 4th grade.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby muskieman » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:47 pm

of course if I ever misspell a word it is Geo. Bush's fault.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskienick
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby muskienick » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Of course you mean George H. W. Bush don't you, MM? After all, he's the one who selected VP Dan Quayle who didn't exactly set the bar too high for spelling.
Fathers James Hoff and Michael Graham, AD Mike Bobinski, and Head Coaches Staak, Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, & Mack represent a Golden Era of Xavier Men's Basketball. AD Christopher and Head Coach Steele will bring us to an even higher level!
AlabamaMuskie
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby AlabamaMuskie » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:14 pm

I bet if Ari Stewart reads this thread he will immediatly call coach Miller and verabally commit.
The former AsuncionMuskie
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby muskieman » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:36 pm

muskienick wrote:Of course you mean George H. W. Bush don't you, MM? After all, he's the one who selected VP Dan Quayle who didn't exactly set the bar too high for spelling.
If you are trying to get me into the potatoe or potato argument. you realize that the singular spelling variants "potato" vs. "potatoe" co-existed into the 19th century. In the 20th century "potato" came to be considered the correct singular.


No I mean G W Bush....everything is his fault including if Ari does not come to Xavier. It is his fault that it is his fault.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby wkrq59 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:02 am

On a more serious note, most spelling and grammar changes and adjustments today have been made for the sake of simplifying things and to make it easier for everyone to spell and write and speak in a better manner. But there are still some errors that --Oh well, it's too late in many ways to even care.
confusedbulldog
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby confusedbulldog » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:08 am

AlabamaMuskie wrote:I bet if Ari Stewart reads this thread he will immediatly call coach Miller and verabally commit.
Eastside will be the first to report
UNC is the Darfur of intelligence.
XU fans don't root for UC football.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:20 am

AlabamaMuskie wrote:I bet if Ari Stewart reads this thread he will immediatly call coach Miller and verabally commit.

Do you think that will be enough to get us into Mike's follow-up book? Maybe "Q" needs to write that one. "Xavier messageboards, the power behind the dynasty" You can use it "Q"!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
XU 87
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:34 am
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby XU 87 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:30 am

Eastside_J wrote:
Mr. Neutral wrote:J, that's such old news that not only was it the subject of at least one other thread months ago, but I think there was even a 2nd thread about whether the first thread should be posted.

But thanks for giving us that May 13th update. Gosh, I wonder which MLB teams will be in 1st place at the All-Star break????? And I guess you have to say that Hillary Clinton has the Dem nomination sewn up. No way that Obama fella can catch her over the summer months!

Haha! Old news!

Sure, no problem. But face it if UC recruited a kid who was arrested for punching his coach and then was thrown out of his school. You guys would have a field day. The date of the story would be of little importance.

Might be a great kid, but you have to wonder. Few kids punch coaches.
Let me explain something to you which you apparently don't want to accept. Based on past history, Xavier gets a tad more "benefit of the doubt" than a corrupt program like UC gets. Xavier is literally a model program on how to do things right. UC has been a model program on how to do things wrong. You were an enabler all those years by blindly supporting your corrupt program and its corrupt Coach Huggins.

Your warped thinking really shined during the time when your administration finally did something about cleaning up what many considered to be the most corrupt program in the country- when they basically fired Huggins. And how did you react? You were so upset that anyone would dare fire Huggins that you posted, on this board, a bunch of lies about the head of the Board of Trustees (you falsely claimed, over and over again, that he was in court for beating his wife). So please don't lecture us on recruits. You need at least a shred of credibility to talk about such subjects. And you have zero credibility.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 711 guests