St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017

Postby muskieman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Sean did box out his guy...that counts. He also traveled and missed bunnies...... Unless the bigs bring it X will struggle, Jones, Gaston and Sean need to made a basket. JP also has had a game with a few brain farts which can not happen. 10 TOs also not good.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017

Postby muskieman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:15 pm

ended their half with a three and started the second half with a three. Let's not get this happen again.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017

Postby muskieman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:16 pm

Tre with a Tre,,,keep them coming
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017

Postby muskieman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:19 pm

big guys dunk 'em
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:23 pm

Basketball Jones - got to dunk that ball.
Couple of important wide open 3's from Tre and Ed.
Up 8 at the end of the 1st war.
Need to extend it in the 2nd war.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Thor in 204
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:16 pm
Contact:

Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017

Postby Thor in 204 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:27 pm

Way to go Sean!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017

Postby muskieman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:27 pm

a big made a basket Nice dunk by Sean
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:30 pm

muskieman wrote:a big made a basket Nice dunk by Sean
And a nice dime from Ed
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017

Postby muskieman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:33 pm

Q scores on layup
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:34 pm

SOM picks up 2 quick fouls on back to back plays
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 771 guests