Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
JP blocks shot get's ball to Marshell and then quiets him down after hard foul.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
Mick get's T and still is yelling. Sticks his nose in face of ref...should be gone.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
Mick gets a T.
Love Len's comment - I don't know what Mick was thinking
Love Len's comment - I don't know what Mick was thinking
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
guards need to play better Zero points and lots of TOs. I know they are getting a lot of pressure but need to protect rock
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
2 bad TO's by Q in the last minute of 1H.
Up 13 at the half but think this will be a close game before it is done.
UC's 3/4 press is bothering X.
7 TO's for X.
Gates and JP have 2 fouls as does Cumberland, Moore and Broome for UC.
Up 13 at the half but think this will be a close game before it is done.
UC's 3/4 press is bothering X.
7 TO's for X.
Gates and JP have 2 fouls as does Cumberland, Moore and Broome for UC.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
57% percent in first half X needs to keep pushing and putting pressure on UC Gates and JP need to stay in game. JP played good game in first half. Team has 13 assists today.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
X is 7-11 from 3
UC is 2-9 compared to their 40% coming into this game.
5 more made 3's is the difference in the game at this point.
UC is 2-9 compared to their 40% coming into this game.
5 more made 3's is the difference in the game at this point.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
Other than those 2 TO's in the last minute, Q has been very solid.
7 assists but needs to make baskets when he drives to the bucket.
7 assists but needs to make baskets when he drives to the bucket.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
those Ts are a Double Technical on JP and Trevor Moore. Moore was on the bench talking smack after JP got blocked. and Apparently Mick also got one complaining that JP is talking to him and yelling at the UC bench...per mick
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
X continues to win the boards - 17-12 and has limited UC to 4 2nd chance points.
Naji has played solid - couple of boards and 3 assists.
Kanter provided offensive spark with 2 three's and 10 points total.
Naji has played solid - couple of boards and 3 assists.
Kanter provided offensive spark with 2 three's and 10 points total.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 817 guests
