Postby muskieman » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:06 pm
mumuskie87 wrote:oldhoopster2 wrote:If Alford went to IU, the UCLA job would be open for Ball's dad. Since he could take Jordan, he surely could out coach anyone else and with his sons being the future of UCLA (not to mention shoe sales), how could they pass him up?
Yep...I think that's the plan.
Oh..on second thought, Ball's dad would be accountable if he was the coach.
Scratch that idea...much easier to sit on the sidelines and pontificate...kind of like all of us...me included.
his dad will be sitting in the stands at NBA games and being his son's mismanager until the son get fed up and tells him to go home because the NBA doesn't cater to sideline dads.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.