Raymond on front page of Rivals.com site
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Raymond on front page of Rivals.com site
Carlos, was it a function of them being a good team or because they also had a coach with a reputation? Temple has been a good team with many talented players but after John became "old" it appears they lost luster and after he left it was start over again time even thought they played well at times last year. The coach they have now is slowly building that team's rep back and I hope will become a solid rival for any team in the A-10.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
CarlosTheJackal
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
- Contact:
Re: Raymond on front page of Rivals.com site
mm... agree with your observations. I just could not figure out how they could find the money and will to build the new arena, then not have enough fans to fill it, even for big games. I think it might have been a case of Chaney playing a lot of guarantee fee away games to pay for the thing after the fans stopped showing up. Puzzling.
I think they are on the right track, and certainly are not a problem team for the league. Quite the opposite, and I will be stunned if they are not highly rated this season, in previews or otherwise.
I think they are on the right track, and certainly are not a problem team for the league. Quite the opposite, and I will be stunned if they are not highly rated this season, in previews or otherwise.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Raymond on front page of Rivals.com site
Carlos, the real shame was when Temple and X joined up to try and fashion a new a-10 with some of the bottom feeder gone or given standards with consequences which by now would have made the A-10 much stronger.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 840 guests
