East Tennessee State Game 12/16/2017

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: East Tennessee State Game 12/16/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:01 pm

shooting still c0ld. Rebounding seems to be out of sync . Refs are at least now calling ETS but X cannot buy a basket
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: East Tennessee State Game 12/16/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Come on, who kidnapped the X team? Sean finally scores but 48-29 on you home floor.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
skyhops
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: East Tennessee State Game 12/16/2017

Postby skyhops » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:07 pm

The effort on defense is terrible and JP needs to come out of the game if he continues to take terrible shots. Goodin has done nothing. This will be a terrible loss
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: East Tennessee State Game 12/16/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:09 pm

did Scruggs get hurt or did he blow a final. They continue to make three while X cannot find the rim.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X4LIFE
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:12 pm
Contact:

Re: East Tennessee State Game 12/16/2017

Postby X4LIFE » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:10 pm

This team is going nowhere without consistent scoring. Same problems they’ve had over the years. Long periods without scoring 4 minutes here, 6 minutes there. Recipe for disaster, especially in the tournament.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: East Tennessee State Game 12/16/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:16 pm

X4LIFE wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:10 pm
This team is going nowhere without consistent scoring. Same problems they’ve had over the years. Long periods without scoring 4 minutes here, 6 minutes there. Recipe for disaster, especially in the tournament.
How would you know? You told us you would not bother to watch. If you only come on to bitch then find another venue
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X4LIFE
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:12 pm
Contact:

Re: East Tennessee State Game 12/16/2017

Postby X4LIFE » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:22 pm

Lol! I did say that muskieman. Don’t be a child. I can voice an opinion. Or are you one of those liberals who can’t stand to see someone voice an opinion you don’t approve of? I’ve been a fan for 34 years. Doesn’t mean I wear rose colored glasses ally the time.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: East Tennessee State Game 12/16/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:30 pm

X4LIFE wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:22 pm
Lol! I did say that muskieman. Don’t be a child. I can voice an opinion. Or are you one of those liberals who can’t stand to see someone voice an opinion you don’t approve of? I’ve been a fan for 34 years. Doesn’t mean I wear rose colored glasses ally the time.
only a child complains all the time which you seem to be doing. As for 34 years and liberal...it shows your stupidity and if you are a conservative you must be our village idiot. X is not playing well today and have shown the rust on offense when you have JP scoring 1 point on 0-8 shooting but how often does that happen? Guess we will see you during our next loss.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
lionelchalmers0
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 am
Contact:

Re: East Tennessee State Game 12/16/2017

Postby lionelchalmers0 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:33 pm

This officiating crew needs to be investigated.
X4LIFE
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:12 pm
Contact:

Re: East Tennessee State Game 12/16/2017

Postby X4LIFE » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:35 pm

My stupidity? Because I’ve been a fan for 34 years or because you operate like a liberal? Look, I don’t always post when they lose. But, this year I have posted when X has lost. Which isn’t much. As for the village idiot comment, don’t worry I will not be taking your title any time soon.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 887 guests