Top Players
-
muskiefan92
- Posts: 856
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
SC, you're just a little thin skinned I think! It was meant to be a joke because I originally thought that you may have mistyped it...wow
-
SC in DC
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
Trust me 92 it wasn't just your little "joke". Which, by the way, doesn't fit your narrative in your response to Shadow. It's an accumulation of things I read on this and the other Boards, and how quick people are to jump on others. Maybe I'll just take a break til the season starts, and see what's up at that time. It's supposed to be fun and an outlet for our shared passion of Xavier Bball. But if I post, I'll watch every word to make sure it's clear!
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
I agree with Shadow. Please contribute. It is easy to critcize but those who do (guilty myself sometimes) try to confine it more to basketball issues.Shadow wrote:Please continue to contribute, SC. Maybe we geezers have some thing in common that the "kids" can't comprehend because I knew what you meant from the git-go.SC in DC wrote:Everyone is so ready to be a critic. Sorry I wasn't clear enough. Yes, 2 of THEM (the 10 BE players) is in fact 20%. Apology accepted. But, what ever happened to "all for one, and one for all"? Guess that was before social media! (remember I'm a geezer). This country has become SOOOO tribal. Think I'll just read, instead of contribute from now on. Thank you Shadow and Edgecliff for your civility. (Someone help me--what's 2 out of 1000?? LOL!)
Let the pile-on begin!!
P.S. FOR 92, my major was Finance, which has a little something to do with math, and I had a pretty successful career if I do say so myself!
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
SC...I have a XU MBA and I got your mathSC in DC wrote:BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!
https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/
- BE has 10 of the 100 and X has 2 of the 10.
Keep the posts coming.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
SC in DC
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
OK, I was having a bad day I guess. I don't want to make this about me--so if I have something to add I will--sorry for my snit!
Hope the board gets kinder and gentler for all! Go X!
Hope the board gets kinder and gentler for all! Go X!
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
AMEN brother, AMENSC in DC wrote:OK, I was having a bad day I guess. I don't want to make this about me--so if I have something to add I will--sorry for my snit!
Hope the board gets kinder and gentler for all! Go X!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 586 guests
