Koop Scoop,xu koop scoop wrote:I think the past few posts are so removed from the topic of "Did we want Gonzaga to win" and seem to be nothing more than people hurling
insane insults at each other. I am still bedridden hoping to avoid surgery that will leave part of my face numb permanently. I hope to find
a different kind of surgery that won't leave my face numb. But myself and others are already numb to these totally off the subject cheesecake
tirades, et al... Back to Did we want Gonzaga to win? I beg to ask did we mean vs Xavier - which they did. Against S Carolina - which they did.
Or against that other Carolina - which they won if you play a 38 minute game. Did we really expect them to beat 2 Carolina's in 3 days.
They beat the South, then lost to the North. Now let's work on the Zags and Xavier to schedule each other during the regular/normal season. Better still, how about the Championship Chickens from North Carolina schedule the Zags or Xavier at a neutral site during the regular season.
First of all, I hope you find a permanent remedy to your condition.
Secondly,
I want to be clear on something: I did NOT hurl a tirade towards cheesecake.......it was directed at Muskieman.
