Flyers Hire Anthony Grant
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Flyers Hire Anthony Grant
I bet UD is paying Grant more than they paid Archie Miller. Proving again we need to up Mack now!
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7017
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Flyers Hire Anthony Grant
A Grant was hardly a hot commodity. I'd be surprised if he was offered 70% of what AM was earning at Dayton. I think it was a solid hire however.olsingledigit wrote:I bet UD is paying Grant more than they paid Archie Miller. Proving again we need to up Mack now!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1029 guests
