I travel thruout Fla all winter and wherever I go I seem to be able to watch BE BBall or stream it thru xfinity.com. I wonder what this would
be like if we were still in the A10. FS1 is trying to catch up with ESPN and ESPN is losing viewers by taking political stances on certain issues,
which I have been reprimanded for on this site. So let's hope FS1 stays out of the political arena. Also, if we expanded to 12 or 14 teams our
BE ratings should increase. Still, I am not fond of expansion.
The 1 thing the BE needs to fix
-
xu koop scoop
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:53 pm
- Contact:
-
edgecliff hall
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 am
- Contact:
Re: The 1 thing the BE needs to fix
Would seem okay to expand into two other interesting markets. Btw, somebody was super smart to hang on to that great Brand Name.
Who do we thank for that?
Who do we thank for that?
-
brockman231
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:37 pm
- Contact:
Re: The 1 thing the BE needs to fix
I remember last year before #1 Villanova was about to play#5 Xavier in a huge late season game on Fox sports 1, there was no pregame at all. It was a rerun of a UFC match where the combatants were beating the hell out of eachother, blood everywhere. The producers are a joke there, until that improves the ratings will never go up.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1329 guests
