The new coach of Dayton is?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
olsingledigit
Posts: 6080
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
Contact:

Re: The new coach of Dayton is?

Postby olsingledigit » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:55 pm

xu koop scoop wrote:Has Pat Kelsey signed anywhere since welching out on the UMass job - because I pick him. Our top assistant, Travis Steele, makes sense too.
To all the Flyer haters, I am 65 & grew up rooting for Dayton & UC & Xavier. It was a pleasure to see so many Dayton games on Channel 7 (or was it 2) before Cable TV. I enjoyed Dayton taking on UCLA for the National Championship. Yes, the F** Xavier shirts & demeanor towards Chris Mack's wife
has surely dampened things, but I miss playing Dayton just like I miss playing Miami of Ohio. To all the Cryer haters, forgiveness is a virtue.
Nothing to forgive, Scoop. We have nothing to gain by playing them. Simple as that.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
hoosiermuskie
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: The new coach of Dayton is?

Postby hoosiermuskie » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:23 pm

olsingledigit wrote:
xu koop scoop wrote:Has Pat Kelsey signed anywhere since welching out on the UMass job - because I pick him. Our top assistant, Travis Steele, makes sense too.
To all the Flyer haters, I am 65 & grew up rooting for Dayton & UC & Xavier. It was a pleasure to see so many Dayton games on Channel 7 (or was it 2) before Cable TV. I enjoyed Dayton taking on UCLA for the National Championship. Yes, the F** Xavier shirts & demeanor towards Chris Mack's wife
has surely dampened things, but I miss playing Dayton just like I miss playing Miami of Ohio. To all the Cryer haters, forgiveness is a virtue.
Nothing to forgive, Scoop. We have nothing to gain by playing them. Simple as that.
Agree with digit regarding UD. And why would we consider playing Miami of Ohio unless it would be a buy game. Would never think about playing in Millett Hall again. Average home attendance this year 1426. Our rivals are now UC and Butler and perhaps Villanova but so far that rivalry has been pretty one sided. I'm guessing the Wildcats don't consider us a true rival.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 837 guests