Miller to Indiana

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
bluegrass
Posts: 3411
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Miller to Indiana

Postby bluegrass » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:26 pm

What's Few make at Gonzaga? He's obviously turned down a lot of jobs over the years.I'm sure he could make more elsewhere.I think Mack will stay here if he thinks he can go to a FF.May take patience.Few has been there 18 years before finally making it.
joeabe
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:27 am
Contact:

Re: Miller to Indiana

Postby joeabe » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:10 pm

Just reviewed Sean's income package at U of A and man is it sweet. He is receiving longevity bonus via units of stock in a fund run by an alumn. Its worth over 6 million . I think they guaranteed his brother 4 mil at Indy!! If I were a young coach and the right situation came along and offered that kind of financial package it would be difficult to turn down.....Like Ohio State or some other large state school looking to move to the next level. I see the SEC schools now going after basketball coaches. they are using the large income from football to go after basketball!!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 903 guests