The Season is not over - part two

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
PaulHickey
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:36 am
Contact:

Re: The Season is not over - part two

Postby PaulHickey » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:52 pm

I would take 5-3 down the stretch right now. And yes, it is going to very fun to watch the next month of hoops. Let's keep progressing and stay injury free!

I hope we don't have a reversion to the mean tomorrow night...

Let's go X!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: The Season is not over - part two

Postby Shadow » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:01 pm

thecoach wrote:I love it when we are using North Dakota St. in an analysis. ha.
Evidently you didn't marry a lady from Fargo as did I.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Theology73
Posts: 1262
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 pm
Contact:

Re: The Season is not over - part two

Postby Theology73 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:54 pm

If Q and Jones continue to progress at the current pace with increased experience, we have much to look forward to. This week's games should be a good indicator of that progress.
Mark Twain was wrong. Golf is NOT a good walk spoiled. It is a shared personal experience in a majestic wonderland guided by God, whose name is called frequently during the round.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 951 guests