Jack Nunge

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Anti-Homer

Jack Nunge

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:06 pm

Great article about Jack Nunge.

Here (https://www.cincinnati.com/sports/xavier/) it is.
olsingledigit

Re: Jack Nunge

Postby olsingledigit » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:03 pm

Subscribers only. They used to let X people read these articles.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:45 pm

I am a subscriber, I think. Maybe I'm not a subscriber anymore. I'm not sure. I tried to get to read this story about Jack from Iowa to see if he might help our team this year. The Enquirer wanted a password from me. I have no idea what my password is for The Cincinnati Enquirer. I tried a couple of passwords that I use, but no go. And then, even if the password works, they keep asking for more and more information and stuff like that from you. And then, somehow they tie it in with Facebook? Well, who the heck cares about Facebook anymore? They want my Facebook password, I think, or maybe I've got that wrong. My take on all this is they seem not to want anybody to read their stories. I don't know why or what it all means.
Anyhow, in case you are wondering if I am going to be a subscriber anymore, the answer is no. I have better stuff to do, like playing chess on Chess.com. I just played a guy from Turkey and he called it a draw. I picked up 8 points for that.
olsingledigit

Postby olsingledigit » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:49 pm

OK, whatever???? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:42 pm

edgecliff hall wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:45 pm
I am a subscriber, I think. Maybe I'm not a subscriber anymore. I'm not sure. I tried to get to read this story about Jack from Iowa to see if he might help our team this year. The Enquirer wanted a password from me. I have no idea what my password is for The Cincinnati Enquirer. I tried a couple of passwords that I use, but no go. And then, even if the password works, they keep asking for more and more information and stuff like that from you. And then, somehow they tie it in with Facebook? Well, who the heck cares about Facebook anymore? They want my Facebook password, I think, or maybe I've got that wrong. My take on all this is they seem not to want anybody to read their stories. I don't know why or what it all means.
Anyhow, in case you are wondering if I am going to be a subscriber anymore, the answer is no. I have better stuff to do, like playing chess on Chess.com. I just played a guy from Turkey and he called it a draw. I picked up 8 points for that.
Please keep posting more. I enjoy each and every one of them. I also hope you are giddy with anticipation like Mman and I are about the Tony Awards tomorrow.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:08 pm

Yeah, thanks Anti. FYI down at Movies Music and Food I just posted some good news about my play, HOW TO WRITE AN IRISH PLAY.
Someday Xavier Players will do it.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:11 pm

Yeah, thanks Anti. Down at Movies Music and Food I just posted some good news about HOW TO WRITE AN IRISH PLAY. Someday Xavier Players will do it.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:03 pm

Co-Mods, please pin this. I have received so many PMs from outraged posters that one of my posts (different thread) was removed, and my privileges to perform that function as a MOD aren't working. Edgecliff is trying to add some sophistication to the board, which I fully endorse. Edgecliff, please also post links to your other original works which are on sale on Amazon and Ebay.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:41 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:03 pm
Co-Mods, please pin this. I have received so many PMs from outraged posters that one of my posts (different thread) was removed, and my privileges to perform that function as a MOD aren't working. Edgecliff is trying to add some sophistication to the board, which I fully endorse. Edgecliff, please also post links to your other original works which are on sale on Amazon and Ebay.
IF you were a mod then you would have powers to remedy your dilemma. Just like you would have the power to have a logo like old single-digit and XAVIER BOB, ETC. Now go take your medicine and we will ask the attendants to loosen your straps a little.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:22 am

muskieman wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:41 pm
Anti-Homer wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:03 pm
IF you were a mod then you would have powers to remedy your dilemma. Just like you would have the power to have a logo like old single-digit and XAVIER BOB, ETC. Now go take your medicine and we will ask the attendants to loosen your straps a little.
Mman,

Even though we sometimes....rarely disagree, I like.....love the cut of your jib! You never fail to charm. However, it is unbecoming for Mods to bicker on the board. We'll discuss this when you come over to watch the Tony Awards tonight.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”