RPI up to 12th
-
muskiefan92
- Posts: 856
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 pm
- Contact:
RPI up to 12th
I just checked and X's RPI jumped 6 spots from 18th to 12th. That's usually more important than the rankings where we're now at 9th in AP and 8th in USA Today.
-
Pierre Dracot
- Posts: 1298
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: RPI up to 12th
RPI Forecast projects Xavier as finishing the season fourth or fifth in RPI, with a record of 25-6.
http://www.rpiforecast.com/index2.html
http://www.rpiforecast.com/index2.html
-
Gorilla '69
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: RPI up to 12th
That would be a high 2 seed ( with a target on their back )!
I think they would be sble to handle it.
I think they would be sble to handle it.
"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning"
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 624 guests
